MSD's 6AL digital ignition is part of the base model range of MSD ignition systems. This system is ideal for those looking for a 'hotter' spark and improved drivability. The 6AL is similar to the 6A model, however it has a rev limiter as standard. This model is also available in black HERE. If you don't require the rev limiter, the more cost effective 6A model might suit you better, CLICK HERE to take a look.
- High output with 530 volts and 135mJ of spark energy
- Efficient components use less current to produce more power
- Set an rpm limit with two rotary dials in 100 rpm increments
- Built-in LED for system checks
- All wires exit through a locked, sealed connector
- Compatible with 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicles