Staubli SPT12 JKV Aluminium Sockets with an 12mm flow diameter (5mm and 8mm also available). SPT couplings for inboard fuel lines meet the tough requirements of motorsports by combining high 12mm flow performance with reliable non-spill safety. Staubli SPT12 sockets are very compact and lightweight, and designed to easily fit into all types of vehicles. Applications: Connection to fuel lines (with breakaway option), FIA-approved sampling, refueling of rally raid vehicles (rally raid version).
* NB - Images for type / model illustration only - please do not rely on part numbers visible on images when selecting products!)
- Bore Diameter: 12mm
- Maximum Working Pressure: 40 bar
- Operating Temperatures: -10 to +200°C
- Manufactured in high-resistance anodized aluminum
- Profluroelastomer in the Flow Lining