NEO P-Series Racing Motor Oils are specially engineered petroleum version of high performance synthetic motor oils formulated for use in small engines as well as high horsepower racing engines. They are not for use in 2-cycle engines. For API Services CG-4, CF-4, CF-2 SJ and SH. they provide superior protection over a wide range of service applications in both summer and winter operation. NEO Lubricants meet and exceed manufacturers warranty requirements by providing less drag at lower temperatures, and more power at elevated temperatures, a result of vastly improved thermal stability and shearing lubrication. This achievement or modern high technology chemistry offers a superior alternative to ordinary oil.
NEO High Performance Lubricants works great in any engine where high RPM's high loads and a heavy viscosity is required. Perfect for all racing engines, including NASCAR, drag racing, top fuel engines and marine and off-road, it works just as well in the everyday passenger car or commercial vehicle, including Harley Davidson motorcycles. Available in quart or gallon bottles.
- P40 Oil Synthetic High Performance Motor Oil
- Sold in Quart or Gallon Bottles
- Exceeds requirements of severe high-performance racing engines
- Performance additives protect valve train in extreme conditions
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability
- ZDDP additive provides tough Anti-wear protection
- Lowers oil vaporization and consumption at extreme temperatures
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Fights wear of vital, closely fitting engine parts
- Reduces formation of sludge and varnish deposits
NEO Synthetics high performance oils are premium fully synthetic motor oils that are formulated specially with the highest synthetic base oils and enhanced with the most up to date and advanced additive technology for the ultimate performance.