Main Categories
Recently Viewed
Newsletter Sign Up

Oil Hose for 2 & 3 Piece Fittings

All the hoses we have listed are designed for use with 'Cutter' or 'Compression' type fittings. If you have fittings or hose ends that split apart, with a socket one end that unscrews, then you'll need the braided or non-braided rubber type hoses. If you have a three piece fitting, with an olive, then you'll need to use the PTFE type braided hoses, towards the bottom of the listing. Any problems at all, just call for advice and guidance.