The SUSA HyperFlow Billet Sandwich Adapter with built-in thermostatic oil valve, for recessed oil filter applications. Built to perform from street to track, the SUSA HyperFlow Billet Sandwich Adapter provides easy oil access for performance oil cooling. Designed for vehicles with a recessed oil filter landing, the SUSA oil filter spacer offers features for differing scenarios: use the spacer alone to add facility for installing miniature sending units or use in conjunction with a sandwich adapter plate to install an oil cooling system.
Thermostatic oil valves automatically close the oil by-pass, allowing oil to warm up to operating temperature before sending it to an oil cooler. SUSA ProLine M22 ports for plumbing versatility with ProLine fitting system. The spacer plate is machined from billet aluminum and finished in titanium-gray durable anodizing.
* NB * Displayed with optional Male AN Adaptors fitted, these are NOT supplied, but are available separately HERE.
- Space oil filter out from recessed location
- High-flow characteristics for high-performance wet-sump oiling systems
- Setrab ProLine M22 ports for plumbing versatility with ProLine fitting system
- Self-contained thermostatic oil valve with pressure-relief function
- Quad-seal O-ring for positive seal against filter landing
- Lightweight aluminum construction with durable anodized finish
- 2 x threaded 1/8" NPT ports and port plugs for installing sending units, probes, adapters, etc.