SUSA remote oil filter stand provides relocation of the oil filter for more convenient access of the filter and/or the easy installation of an oil cooler. The built-in thermostatic oil valve combines the function of a traditional remote filter head and a standalone oil thermostat to control oil flow, keeping parts and plumbing connections to a minimum.
Machined from billet aluminum and finished with durable anodizing in titanium gunmetal gray.
Integrated thermostatic oil valve controls oil flow to oil cooler downstream. Available in left-to-right (LTR) or right-to-left (RTL) variants for convenient installation and plumbing no matter where the oil flow originates or leads. Included heavy-gauge steel mounting plate offers multiple orientations for adaptability.
Compatible with the ProLine Adapter System of low-profile M22 adapter fittings and direct-port hose ends (sold separately).
Filter mount is designed for small-to-medium-format spin-on oil filter canisters, with filter o-ring sealing platform diameters between 54mm and 77mm.
* NB * Images show optional male-male adaptors fitted, neither the adaptors or any filters are included.
- Features SUSA's integrated thermostatic oil control valve
- Designed for small-to-medium spin-on oil filter canisters
- Setrab ProLine M22 ports for Plumbing with ProLine Adaptors
- Billet-aluminum Construction, Durable Gunmetal anodize finish