Tilton heavy duty, lightweight aluminum bellhousings for Chevy V8/LS and Ford small block engines. Designed for use with Tilton 110-tooth flywheels, 7.25” clutches and rear-mount starters, these rigid aluminum bellhousings resist flexing, allowing maximum power to be transferred to the wheels and minimizes wear to driveline components.
- Aluminum rear-mount starter bellhousing designed for maximum weight savings
- Compact design provides increase ground clearance and exhaust header clearance
- Distance from centerline of crankshaft to bottom of bellhousing is only 5.17”
- Integral 'ears' with flanged inserts can be used as a rear engine mount and connect directly into the chassis
- Designed for use with any transmission with a traditional GM bolt pattern
- Blueprinted for parallelism and concentricity