WOSP Performance LMS269-10-3, high output, lightweight 'slimline' gear reduction starter motor. These high performance starter motors have been engineered for use in hostile or bespoke environments and are warranted for 12 months. In most cases they offer twice the power, half the current draw and half the weight of the original unit. Unless specifically intended for just one application all WOSP starters can be rotated 360° on their own axis giving the unit an infinite number of mounting positions to clear any obstructions. Ideal for specialist conversion and motorsport builds. (9 tooth model shown - 10 tooth version will be supplied).
- All Units are Built using 100% Brand New Internals
- High Torque Lightweight Gear Reduction Starter Motors
- Professional Hand Assembly to the Highest Standards
WOSP LMS269-10-3 Applications:
- Ford Kent / Crossflow / X-Flow / Pre-Crossflow / BDA / BDG / Twin Cam
- Ford Anglia (X-Flow and Pre-X-Flow) (10 tooth / 3 bolt fixing) 'slimline'
- Ford Cortina MKI and MKII (10 tooth / 3 bolt fixing) 'slimline'
- Lotus Cortina MKI and MKII (10 tooth / 3 bolt fixing) 'slimline'
- Lotus Elan plus 2
- Lotus S2, S4
- Sprint (Twin Cam) (10 tooth / 3 bolt fixing) 'slimline'
- MKI Mexico / World Cup XM (quick rack / big wing sump)
- Lucas LRS00102 universal fitment - 10 tooth / 2 bolt fixing (110 tooth ring gear)
- Morgan 4/4 '69 - '81
- Opel Chevette / Firenza / Viva '69 - '79
- TVR Vixen 1600 '71 - '74
- Vauxhall Chevette / Firenza / Viva '69 - '79
This WOSP unit is based on a 1.4kW Hitachi PMGR starter motor which has been modified to suit this particular application, ideal for performance, race and rally car use. Hitachi PMGR type 'slimline' starter motors are the smallest option for these engines and offer more clearance when using 'World Cup Cross Members' or large header exhaust manifolds, they are highly durable and designed for negative earth vehicles.