WOSP Performance, LMS638-9-2 high output, lightweight gear reduction starter motor. These high performance starter motors have been engineered for use in hostile or bespoke environments and are warranted for 12 months. In most cases they offer twice the power, half the current draw and half the weight of the original unit. Unless specifically intended for just one application all WOSP starters can be rotated 360° on their own axis giving the unit an infinite number of mounting positions to clear any obstructions. Ideal for specialist conversion and motorsport builds.
- Huge Range of Applications Including Race Cars
- All Units are Built using 100% Brand New Internals
- High Torque Lightweight Gear Reduction Starter Motors
- Professional Hand Assembly to the Highest Standards
WOSP LMS638-9-2 Applications:
- Ford Pinto (110 tooth ring gear) 9 tooth, 2 bolt
- Formula Ford Sports 2000 (110 tooth ring gear)
- Sports 2000 (110 tooth ring gear)
This WOSP unit is based on a 1.4kW Hitachi PMGR starter motor which has been modified to suit these applications, with a 9 tooth pinion and 2 mounting holes, ideal for performance, race and rally car use. Hitachi PMGR type 'slimline' starter motors are the smallest option for these engines, suitable for negative earth vehicles.