Girling BR Racing Brake Calipers, manufactured in cast aluminum alloy, in a 2 piston design, with the highest quality machined pistons and hardware. These Girling Historic racing calipers are available again to ensure you can keep your race car original and in top working condition. Originally used on Ford GT40 rear and Lola T70 race cars, using a 1/2" x 11.6" diameter rear disc. They have 2 1/8" (53.975mm) diameter stainless steel pistons in their one piece aluminium alloy bodies. We can also offer spare parts for these calipers, a variety of brake pads and racing brake fluids, please ask if you need any assistance.
- High Strength Single Piece Alloy Caliper Body
- Fitted with 2 1/8" (53.975mm) Diameter Pistons
- 7/16" Bolt Holes with: 3 1/2" Mounting Centers
- Popular Historic Race Car Motorsport Calipers
- Compatible with All DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluids