MSD programmable 6AL-2 ignition controller in black, also available in red, CLICK HERE and take a look. The Programmable 6AL-2 lets you lock out the distributor and program a timing curve via a PC. You'll also be able to set a 2-Step Rev Limiter, a retard for use with nitrous and even a boost timing curve for forced induction engines!
The MSD programmable 6AL-2 shares the same advanced features of the new 6AL-2 with 535 primary volts and spark energy reaching 135 mJ! Vibration mounts, wiring and a PC cable are supplied. Must use MSD Pro-Data+ Software to program. These programmable 6AL-2 is ideal for people looking to gain the absolutely top performance from their engine. The programmable element of this unit offers adjustments in the characteristics / performance of the engine. The MSD Pro-Data software is available from the MSD website or on CD.
- Advanced features allow for use in street and racing applications
- PC Programmable with easy-to-use Windows based Pro-Data +Software
- Plot a boost timing map with 0.1° per psi accuracy
- Programmable 3-Step Rev Limiter (100 RPM increments)
- Step retard for nitrous applications plus a boost timing map
- Capacitive Discharge technology for fast rise time and maximum spark energy
- EO # D-115-22
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicles