Red Line Lightweight ShockProof® Gear Oil. Acting like a liquid grease, these unique lubricants contain a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent, offering a 'best of both worlds' balance of low drag and superior protection for gear teeth. With a flm thickness greater than an SAE 75W140, yet a low fluid friction like 80W gear oil or 30W motor oil, which offers excellent low-temp flow, improved cold shifting and for racing differentials under moderate loads. Can be used with pumps and coolers when equipped with an inline screen rather than a fine filter. Avoid pumping down the center of a main shaft as the unique particles could centrifuge out of solution. Popular in racing transmissions like Hewland and other 'Road Racing' dog-ring boxes, Bert and Brinn for Stock Cars, as well as G-Force and Liberty clutchless transmissions for Drag Racing.
Supplied in 1 Quart (0.946ml) bottles
- 40% Lower Coefficient of Friction
- 250% of the Load Carrying Capacity
- 75w140 Levels of Protection, with the low drag of an 80w
- For Hewland Racecar Transaxles and Dog-Ring Gearboxes
- For Wet Sump Transmissions with Splash Lubrication
- Helps Prevent Tooth Breakage, Resists Throw-off