Red Line MT-85 75W85 GL-4 synthetic gear oil, recommended for Nissan 350Z and 370Z, also most Maxima, Altima and Sentra models, Mitsubishi Evolution, Hyundai, Kia and Quaife synchro manual transmission applications. Also suited to NV4500 truck transmission applications, like Chevy Silverado, Dodge Ram and for Chrysler spec MS-9070. Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage, offers quicker shifts, a perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction, eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold, high performance gear protection and longer synchro life. Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified. Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 85W, 75W85 and motor oil viscosities of SAE 30 and 5W30. Supplied in 1 Quart (0.946ml) bottles.
- Friction Reduction and Cooler Running
- Suitable for Highway or Motor Racing Use
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 Applications
- NOT for Use in Differentials with Hypoid Gears
- Perfect Synchronizer Coefficient of Friction