Red Line 80W140 synthetic gear oil, designed for heavy duty, high temperature, non-synchromesh manual transmissions or differentials in road or race applications where outright power is not as critical. It contains friction modifiers, making it suitable for use in vehicles with clutch type limited slip differentials (LSD's). It's fully synthetic formula provides excellent lubrication even under extreme conditions and gives constant viscosity and film thickness across a wide temperature range. Red Line 80W140 lowers operating temperatures, improves differential efficiency, increasing service life and drain intervals, as well as being suitable for vehicles fitted with a clutch type limited slip differential. Recommended for API GL5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E and SAE J2360. Supplied in 1 Quart (0.946ml) bottles.
- Reduces Friction with Cooler Running
- Suitable for Use with Clutch Type LSD's
- Not for use with Synchromesh Gearboxes
- Popular in Stock Car Diffs and Transmissions
- API GL5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E, SAE J2360