MSD's 6A digital ignition is the base model in red, but also available HERE in black. This system is ideal for those looking for a 'hotter' spark and improved drivability.
- Easy Starts
- Smooth Idle
- Quick throttle response
- Built-in LED for system checks
- Full, capacitive discharge ignition power throughout the RPM range
- Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 - cylinder engines
- Tach output wire
- Sealed, locking connector
This unit does not include a rev limiter and one cannot be added. If you need a rev limiter then the 6AL is a more appropriate, CLICK HERE to take a look.
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicles