WOSP Performance, LMS017-11 high output, lightweight gear reduction starter motor. These high performance starter motors have been engineered for use in hostile or bespoke environments and are warranted for 12 months. In most cases they offer twice the power, half the current draw and half the weight of the original unit. Unless specifically intended for just one application all WOSP starters can be rotated 360° on their own axis giving the unit an infinite number of mounting positions to clear any obstructions. Ideal for specialist conversion and motorsport builds.
- All Units are Built using 100% Brand New Internals
- High Torque Lightweight Gear Reduction Starter Motors
- Professional Hand Assembly to the Highest Standards
WOSP LMS017-11 (previously LMS017) Applications:
- Jaguar V12 (engine # 7S.7000 onwards) later 160 tooth ring gear
- Jaguar Soverign 5.3 Petrol 7P2 / 7P / 8S Mk1 ( XJ40 ) '81-'92
- Jaguar XJ12 5.3 Petrol 7P Mk1 ( DDA ) '75-'92
- Jaguar XJS 5.3 Petrol 9P Mk1 ( NAE ) '86-'93
- Jaguar XJSC 5.3 Petrol 8E / 8G / 8S / 9P Mk II ( NAC ) '85-'92
This WOSP unit is based on a 1.4kW Denso starter motor which has been modified to suit this particular application, ideal for performance, race and rally car use. Denso type starter motors are the bulkiest option for these engines, they are the most durable. Suitable for negative or positive earth vehicles.