MSD Ignition offer a variety of performance coils designed for a number of applications. The MSD Blaster HVC II coil is suitable to upgrade your standard coil or complement the performance of your MSD 6 series ignition. MSD coils have a lower resistance and improved turns ratio, producing a more powerful spark and improved performance.
BLASTER HVC II - 8253
The MSD Blaster HVC II coil utilizes an iron U-Core design with a segmented bobbin for improved voltage distribution. The bobbin is moulded from a special Dupont Rynite material and wound specifically to produce the most current possible with incredible voltage and lightning quick rise time. The brass primary terminals are spaced far apart and the secondary tower is well protected for increased spark isolation. The housing is completely potted with an epoxy compound for vibration resistance and installs with sturdy vibration mounts.
- Designed for high rpm, long duration applications using MSD 6 Series Ignitions
- New U-core winding design produces more voltage and current
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Windings are encased in fracture resistant compound for vibration resistance
- Dupont Rynite housing with isolated tower and brass primary terminals
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles
Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle