Racetech dual electronic front and rear brake bias gauge. The latest SPA 200 series gauges, redesigned from the ground up to ensure greater accuracy, using state of the art surface mount microprocessor tecnnology. Housed in lightweight, 52mm diameter spun aluminum housings, for increased roubustness, each gauge comes complete with wiring harness and all the required sensors, fixtures and fittings, for an accurate, reliable, professional spec installation.
Each gauge features 7 selectable illumination colors, green, amber, red, white, magenta, cyan and blue, with brightness control. Also user programmable, bright LED warning alarm lights and clearly visible displays, as well as a choice of a classic black or modern white face, with a black bezel. All Sensors, fasteners, fixtures and setup / installation instructions included.
- High Resolution Modes for Every 0.1 PSI or in Single °C Increments
- Extended Temperature Operation for Extreme Climates -20 thru +70°C
- 7 Selectable and Dimmable Backlit Colors for Low Light and Nightime Use
- Pressure and Temperature Display Choices - PSI, BAR or kg/cm² and °F or °C
- Programmable Warning Lights, Button Function, Recall, Menu and Low Battery
- Programmable High and Low Alarm Settings for Pressure and Temperatures
- Programmable Outputs for Driving External LED's or Relay Activation
- High Quality Stainless Steel Pressure and Vacuum Sensors